Shipping & Returns
- We will aim to dispatch the goods ordered by you as soon as possible after your order has been accepted by us to the postal address you have given in your order. However, we cannot guarantee an exact delivery date and your goods may take longer to be dispatched if the goods you have ordered are not in stock at the time of placing your order or they are to be dispatched to an address outside of the UK.
- Postal charges payable for goods dispatched in the UK will be notified to you in the confirmatory email. Deliveries outside of the UK shall be sent under Incoterm CPT and may be subject to import taxes and additional charges for which you are solely responsible. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
- Title of the goods shall pass to you at the time of receipt at the delivery address given in the order. A delivery confirmation by the appointed courier shall be accepted by us as proof of undamaged delivery, at which point the risk in full shall transfer to you.
- In the event of a failed or refused delivery, our appointed courier shall return the goods to us and we reserve the right to cancel the order. We shall refund the cost of the product only to you.
- Orders won’t be dispatched during the weekend.
- If you are outside the EU, your country's customs might charge an import fee. A quick web search will probably help you find out if this is applicable in your country. To get an estimate, we recommend www.dutycalculator.com, or contacting your customs office directly.
If you wish to return your item, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund provided items are returned to Subella London within 14 days of receipt for full price goods.
Please Note: During Sales Period we only offer exchange on purchased items. Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt of delivery in original condition, therefore sales items are not refundable.
Contact our customer services team at email@example.com